SUBSCRIBE NEWS LETTER

solar energy companies

Evergy to Reduce Emissions by 80%, Adds 660 MW Wind Energy to Portfolio

Evergy has announced that it will expand its wind energy portfolio by 660 MW, and reduce carbon output by 80 percent below 2005 levels by 2050. Evergy, an American investor-owned utility operating in Kansas, has announced with the Kansas Gov. Laura Kelly that it will expand its wind energy portfolio by 660 MW, and reduce […]

Read more

Capstone Infrastructure Acquires 51% Stake in 132 MW Solar Project

Capstone Infrastructure has announced that it has successfully acquired a 51 percent interest in the 132 MW Claresholm Solar Project from Perimeter Solar. Capstone Infrastructure Corporation has announced that it has successfully acquired a 51 percent interest in the 132 MW Claresholm Solar Project from Perimeter Solar Inc. The remaining 49 percent interest is indirectly […]

Read more

Yellow Door Energy Signs two Agreements With Saudi Arabia’s APICORP

Yellow Door Energy will install solar panels at APICORP’s headquarters in Dammam and retrofit the building with energy-efficient technologies. In line with its commitment to promote long-term sustainability and green initiatives, the Arab Petroleum Investments Corporation (APICORP), a multilateral development financial institution, have announced that it signed two agreements with Yellow Door Energy (YDE), a […]

Read more

Four ACME Solar Subsidiaries Gain Partial Wins in CERC Order

In its latest order, CERC has ordered partial relief to four ACME Solar subsidiaries in their petitions against NTPC and a host of southern power Discoms. In its latest order, the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) has ordered partial relief to four ACME Solar subsidiaries in their petitions filed against NTPC and a host of […]

Read more

Corporations Bought Record Amount of Clean Energy in 2019: BNEF

Corporations bought a record amount of clean energy through PPAs in 2019, up more than 40 percent from the previous year’s record. Corporations bought a record amount of clean energy through power purchase agreements, or PPAs, in 2019, up more than 40 percent from the previous year’s record. The majority of this purchasing occurred in […]

Read more

WEC Energy to Acquire 80% Stake in 250 MW Blooming Grove Wind Farm

The WEC Energy Group has announced that the company has agreed to acquire an 80 percent ownership interest in Blooming Grove Wind Farm. The WEC Energy Group has announced that the company has agreed to acquire an 80 percent ownership interest in Blooming Grove Wind Farm. The project is being developed in McLean County, Illinois […]

Read more

Budget 2020: Solar Industry Wishlist for Sitharaman

Undoubtedly, the most important economic event of the year going to take place on February 01, 2020, when the Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman tabled her second Union Budget in the Parliament. It is widely expected that the main focus of the Narendra Modi 2.0 government will be on again kick starting the engine of economic […]

Read more

Appalachian Power Issues RfP for 200 MW Solar Projects in Virginia

Appalachian Power has issued an RfP for up to 200 MW of solar energy that will reduce customer costs and further diversify its electric generation mix Appalachian Power this week issued a second Request for Proposals (RFP) for up to 200 megawatts  (MW) of solar energy resources that will reduce customer costs and further diversify […]

Read more

NeoVolta Poised to Lead the Emerging Solar Plus Storage Market

After closing the decade with record growth, the residential solar plus storage market is set for takeoff and NeoVolta is ready to meet this growth After closing the decade with record growth, the residential solar plus storage market is set for takeoff in the 2020s. Analysts predict that one in five of all solar systems […]

Read more
      SUBSCRIBE NEWS LETTER
Scroll