The patent-pending solution utilizes mirrors or reflective Fresnel lens technology to concentrate light into the focal area, which can be mounted directly to a solar panel
Boly Inc. has introduced its latest patent pending renewable energy product BolySolar Enhancer and BolySolar Doubler at CES 2017. BolySolar touting it as an evolving set of solar system technologies that will revolutionize the energy industry.
The patent-pending solution utilizes mirrors or reflective Fresnel lens technology to concentrate light into the focal area, which can be mounted directly to a solar panel. Both solutions are constructed to enhance current technology solar panel solutions.
Key Features of Boly Solar Enhancer:-
- It can be applied to existing installations to increase power generations, so to recover investments costs sooner.
- Has 1.3 times peak density increase over existing fixed PV installations
- Generates 1.4 times more annual electricity from existing fixed PV installations
- Attaches to existing fixed PV installations; no need to re-arrange the panel layout
- Designed to be an aftermarket consumer product for utility and single panel solutions
Key features of Boly Solar Doubler:
- This doubles the electricity output of a PV panel with flanking reflective Fresnel lens and mirrors.
- 8-2 times annual electricity output boost from fixed PV installations
- Attaches to any solar panel, with or without a single axis tracking
- Option for low cost single axis tracker with self-cleaning technology
According to the company these renewable energy products will reduce costs from 20-30% and increase power production by 1.4-2.0 times. “With the current price of solar panels declining, our solution will bring down costs down by a further 30% or more, and make higher efficiency panels more economically attractive. This makes utility scale solar power plant immediately more economical than fossil fuel power plants,” said Xiaoping Hu, CEO of Bolymedia Holdings Co. Ltd.