solar tracker firm

Nextracker Continues Strong Show, Q3 EBITDA Up 168% YoY

US based solar tracker firm Nextracker, in its first earnings announcement since turning a completely independent firm has delivered a stellar set of results. Nextracker’s adjusted earnings before inflation, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) in Q3 FY24 reached US$168 million, more than doubling over the EBITDA in the last 12 months with a 168% year-on-year […]

Read more

Koch Invests $150 million in GameChange Solar

GameChange Solar Holdings Corp. (GameChange), a leading US provider of racking and tracker systems for utility scale solar power plants, announced today that Koch Strategic Platforms (“KSP”), a subsidiary of Koch Investments Group, has made a $150 million investment in GameChange to support the company’s strategic development goals. In India, GameChange has its office in […]

Read more

Brand Nclave Retired, As Trina Solar takes Full Control Of Tracker Firm

Trina Solar Co., Ltd. (“Trina Solar” or the “Company”), announced key changes in the future branding and use of Nclave, the spanish tracking solution provider where Trina Solar had acquired a 51 percent stake in May, 2018. The changes follow Trina’s acquisition of the remaining 49% stake in July this year, turning Nclave into a […]

Read more