NLC India

Inox Green Energy Receives LoA From NLC For Restoration Of 33 WTGs

Inox Green Energy Services Ltd (IGESL) subsidiary I-Fox Windtechnik received a letter of award (LoA) from NLC India for the restoration of 33 Wind Turbine Generation System (WTGs). Inox Green Energy Services Limited one of the wind power operations and maintenance (O&M) service providers within India has a fleet size of >3.2 GW. Its subsidiary […]

Read more

NLC Inks Deal With Rajasthan Govt For 1125 MW Power Projects

On Sunday, NLC India Ltd and the Rajasthan government signed an agreement to form a joint venture for setting up two power projects totaling 1125 megawatts worth Rs 7,000 crore investment, reported news agency PTI. According to the report, 125 megawatt (MW) will be a lignite-based power plant another project will be a 1000 MW […]

Read more

NIGEL Inks PPA With GUVNL For 600 MW Solar Power Project

NLC India Limited’s green arm of NLC India Green Energy Limited (NIGEL) has signed a power purchase agreement with Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (GUVNL) for a 600 MW solar power project. NLC India Limited (NLCIL) has incorporated a wholly owned subsidiary NLC India Green Energy Limited (NIGEL) to carry out future renewable energy projects. […]

Read more

Inox Wind Receives LoI For 50 MW Gujarat Wind Project from NLC India

Indian wind energy solutions company Inox Wind Limited (IWL) today announced receiving a Letter of Intent (LoI) for executing a 50 MW ISTS (Inter-State Transmission System)-connected wind power project on a turnkey basis from NLC India Limited. NLC India is a Central Public Sector Utility (CPSU). As part of the project, Inox Wind will supply, install, and […]

Read more

NLC India Moving Towards Hybrid RE Projects: Prasanna Kumar, CMD

Saur: What are the significant works NLCIL undertook in the past few years to boost its renewable portfolio? CMD: NLC India Limited (NLCIL) was an early bird central PSU to venture into the renewable sector. Our first renewable energy project was awarded in 2013 with a 51 MW wind power project. Later, we shifted towards […]

Read more

Inox Green Energy Arm Adds 51 MW Wind Project to Portfolio from NLC India

The arm of Inox Green Energy Services Limited (IGESL), I-Fox Windtechnik, has won an order from state-owned mining and power firm, NLC India towards the operation and maintenance of a 51 MW wind energy project in Tamil Nadu. The scope of the contract entails comprehensive O&M with power evacuation system, for a period of five […]

Read more

NLC India in Talks with Andaman for 20 MWh Storage System

NLC India  is in discussions with the Andaman and Nicobar authorities  for the establishment of a 20 MWh storage battery system. The islands are currently dependent on diesel generators, with the systems helping meet 95% of the energy requirement and the remaining 5% from hydropower. “South Andaman has a 20 MW solar plant and an 8 […]

Read more

KPI Green Energy, SAEL & NLC India Emerge Winners in GUVNL’s 800 MW Tender

KPI Green Energy, SAEL and NLC India have emerged winners for Gujarat Vikas Nagar Nigam Ltd (GUVNL) 800 MW solar project via competitive bidding. GUVNL had floated the tender for solar projects at Khavda Solar Park, Gujarat in May, 2023. The project comes with a greenshoe option of 800 MW. KPI Energy won 100 MW […]

Read more

CERC Adopts SECI’s Agreed Tariff For 1200 MW Wind-Solar Hybrid Projects 

The Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) on Thursday adopted the individual tariffs as decided by the Solar Energy Corporation of India Ltd (SECI) for its 1200 Megawatt (MW) of Wind-Solar Hybrid Power Projects (Tranche-IV). These projects will be connected to the Inter-State Transmission System (ISTS). SECI issued the Request for Selection (RfS) for these projects […]

Read more