Ginlong Technologies (Solis) has released the latest addition to its 5 Generation (5G) portfolio, the new “Solis 110kW” inverter.
Ginlong Technologies (Solis), a global leader in PV string inverter manufacturing, has released the latest addition to its 5 Generation (5G) portfolio, the new “Solis 110kW” inverter. The new inverter, as the firm claims, brings a more reliable, efficient and secure inverter solution to commercial rooftop applications, resulting in stronger system returns and lower LCOE.
“Solis is making full use of its 5G technology platform with its new 110kW inverter,” says Kuhn Zhang, chief technology officer at Ginlong Technologies. “Designed specifically for commercial rooftop applications, Solis 110kW integrates our leading-edge 5G platform with best-in-class electronic components to deliver a maximum efficiency rating of 98.7 percent. This puts Solis 110kW’s performance at the top of its product class.”
Designed for improved efficiency, yield, and O&M, product advantages include:
Efficiency advantages increase generation by 3.5 percent during the project’s total lifecycle:
- Advanced IGBTs lower “on resistance,” increasing efficiency and decreasing losses
- 90 MPPTs / MW delivers high-power tracking density
- 150 percent DC/AC ratio boosts system returns (and density)
Yield advantages increase rooftop utility and energy density:
- The flexible design allows for shorter strings and multi-orientation designs
- 100 percent fully independent multiple MPPTs provider a wide DC operating voltage range
- 13 amps/string configuration offers high input current ratings
O&M advantages for cost-effective fault monitoring, locating, and reporting:
- Advanced I-V curve diagnostics and string-level monitoring improve efficiency
- Integrated on-board diagnostics and cloud monitoring help resolve issues quickly
- Unique leakage current suppression technology increase accuracy of false alarms
“We are excited about our cost and energy yield advantages for our commercial customers,” says Kuhn. “By Combining a high cost-performance ratio with low installation and O&M costs – alongside market-leading conversion efficiency and energy harvest advantages – Solis 110kW technology can boost energy yield and ROI for commercial end-users.”
The new three-phase 110kW string inverter is available in Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America.