Prime Minister of Israel Naftali Bennett

Israel Announces Plan to Reach 20% Renewable Energy Generation by 2025

The Israeli Government has come up with an ambitious energy plan whereby it wants to double down on its solar capacity by the middle of this decade. This is aimed at producing Israel’s 30 per cent of the energy needs from renewable sources. According to the new plan, the remaining 70 per cent will be […]

Read more