Cleantech Energy Corporation Pte. Ltd

Singapore’s Keppel Corp to Buy Majority Stake in Shell-backed Cleantech

Cleantech Solar, a Singapore-headquartered renewable energy to corporates, announced today that a consortium of Keppel Corporation Limited (Keppel), Keppel Asia Infrastructure Fund LP (KAIF) and a co-investor of KAIF, through Cloud Alpha Pte Ltd, is acquiring a 51% equity interest in Cleantech Renewable Assets Pte. Ltd. from Cleantech Energy Corporation Pte. Ltd. The remaining 49% […]

Read more