Ravneek Phokela

80% of EV Owners Not Put Off by Charging Hassles, Finds Survey

A recent survey conducted by Climate Trends and YouGov has found that while 80% of end users of electric vehicles do not find charging a hassle, for the remaining 20%, charging and infrastructure as the biggest barriers for adoption. Eye wateringly high fuel costs and better awareness of the pollution caused by them is probably […]

Read more