The skill development program on solar PV system starts from 18th January 2017.
National Institute Of Solar Energy (NISE) is Organizing 8th, three- day skill development program on solar PV system design using “PVSYST & PVSOL” software. The skill development program is scheduled from 18th – 20th January 2017.
Graduate Engineers with basic knowledge of Electronics, Mechanical, Electrical & Civil Engineering, Renewable Energy, Solar Energy; Solar Entrepreneurs; Scientists, Researchers, Engineering college faculty, MNRE channel partners; C.A., Senior Energy Department Officials of Govt. of India and Officers from State Nodal Agencies can participate in the program.
Training fee per participant including service tax is Rs. 23,000. There is a total of 10 seats per batch which will be offered on first come first serve basis says NISE in a statement.
Objectives of the three day skill development program include:-
- The main objective of this programme is to understand an off- grid system, on- grid system and hybrid system.
- Solar Power Plant design with the help of simulation software.
- Simulation cover (Project Phase, orientation of modules, solar components, user’s needs, near and far shading analysis, different loss analysis, simulation result and discussion).
- Different steps to execute the solar power plant .
- Different development phase in the solar plant installation.
Registration forms can be sent through email to [email protected] or through courier/speed post at the NISE in Gurugram.